Utah State University Chapters
Alumni chapters engage Aggies both near and far, linking alumni within their community to share experiences and relive Utah State traditions. Stay connected with fellow Aggies through events, networking, and activities that help current and future students.
Bring a Chapter to you!
The purpose of Aggie chapters are to increase engagement through events, networking, recruitment, and philanthropy. We believe by focusing on these areas, we can continue to assist USU, its students, and alumni to be their best.
Chapters further the mission of the Alumni Association by providing opportunties for meaningful, lifelong involvement for alumni, students, and friends.
- Watch parties
- Faculty lectures
- Family outings
- Alumnights (student and alumni networking
- Mentoring events
- Admissions Open Houses
- Freshman Welcome events (Greet incoming Aggies and host a sending off party)
- Donor and student education
- Fundraising initiatives for the local chapter and USU
Interested in bringing a chapter to your city?
We have created a checklist to help you prepare and make sure your chapter will be successful.
3 Steps to creating a chapter in your city:
Let us know that you're interested in bringing a chapter to your area.
Set up a call
Chat with a chapter director to discuss what type of support you can expect from the Alumni Association.
What we need from you:
- Willingness to take lead on all chapter activities
- Ownership over all chapter communications
- Responsibility over chapter fundraising
Host a Chapter kickoff event
- Explain the purpose of the chapter to others who are interested
- Sign the charter petition - a minimum of 15 signatures are required