Cashier Login Request
If you manage a Blackboard device and need a cashier login for yourself or an employee, the Cash and Credit Card Handling Certification must be completed first. The training can be completed by logging in with your A-Number.
What to expect from the Certification
The training should take you approximately 18 minutes.
There are three modules/videos:
Cash and Credit Card Handling, Cash Handling Safety, and Protecting Point of Sale Devices from Tampering. You will need to complete all three to receive credit for the training. If you don’t see the video, click the down arrows and then select the training video. You may have to do this for each of the modules.
Tips for successfully completing the Cash & Credit Card Handling Training:
- Use a desktop computer. The training system works better on a desktop computer than on a laptop or tablet. Do not attempt to complete the training on a cellular device.
- Use either Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Safari browsers. The training software does not work well with Firefox.
- Use a Private or “Incognito” window to complete the training; this clears the browser cache so that no errors occur as long as everything is completed.
- Be sure to log in using your A-Number and Strong Password. Sometimes another user has previously logged in on the same computer. This problem can also be prevented by using a private/incognito browser session.
- Answer all quiz questions completely and press the “Click to Complete” button at the end of the session.
- You will receive an automated email from the system confirming that it recorded your training completion. If you do not receive an email, you may have completed the wrong course or another error may have occurred.