How Do I Get a Specialty Badge?

Required: A picture ID (driver's license, passport, or student ID card) will be required when acquiring your USU ID Badge.

Where do I get my badge?

Obtain your USU ID Badge in the USU Card Office (TSC 212). Distance Education students can go to their local Distance Education site and request a USU ID Badge.

The department will notify the Card Office of who is to receive badges. When you are informed by your department that you are to receive a Specialty ID Card, you must come to the USU Card Office (TSC 212).

How much does it cost?

$10 with valid photo ID.

Where Can Students use the ID Badges?

Specialty Cards give no benefits and serve no purpose other than to provide identification of who you are.

Still have Questions?

Call us at (435) 797-3852 or email us at