U.S. Passport Services
USU Card Office is located in the USU Taggart Student Center Room 212 and it is a full service passport facility including photos on site. Follow the steps below to book an appointment with us. Parking tokens for the Big Blue Parking Terrace are available upon request. Passport forms, passport fees, information on how to apply and more can be found on the Department of State’s official website for passport and travel information, www.travel.state.gov. Our office is located in the Taggart Student Center (TSC) at Utah State University, located in Logan, Utah.
You do not need to apply in person and can apply for a renewal online if the following applies:
- You have your passport in your possession, meaning it is not lost or stolen - if so you have to apply for a new one (see next step)
- Your passport is in your current name (or you can legally document the name change)
- Your passport was issued within the last 15 years
- You were 16 or older when it was issued
- It's undamaged other than normal wear and tear
To renew you passport follow these steps:
- A completed renewal application (DS-82 form)
- A new updated passport photo
- A personal check, cashier's check or money order to "U.S. Department of State" for $110 and an extra $60 if you wish to expedite it
- Your latest expired passport
- Mail it to the address listed on the bottom of the renewal application
If these requirements don't apply to you, then you will need to apply for a new passport. Follow the steps below to book an appointment!
Documentation and Applications needed BEFORE your Appointment
Please fill out the DS-11 form before your appointment and have all the items listed below with you:
- Completed Application in BLACK ink - DS-11 form
- Valid Driver’s License or State Issued ID Card (If ithese are not issued in Utah you will have to bring documentation proving residency in Utah, such as a USU ID or mail sent to your Utah address), Military or Government Issued photo ID.
- Application Payment in the form of a personal check, cashier’s check or money order. See pricing when selecting your appointment time.
- Evidence of US Citizenship - Original Birth Certificate, Naturalization Certificate, Report of Birth Abroad, Certificate of Citizenship or Previous US Passport
- Passport Photo. We can take it at the time of your appointment for $10.
When you have collected and filled out all these forms/documentation you can schedule an appointment with our passport agent (see next step).
Our office is available for appointments Monday-Friday from 9:30am-1:00pm. To schedule your appointment call (435) 797-3852 or (435) 797-8162 or schedule online here.