The Office of Equity works to create a learning and working environment free from sexual misconduct. USU does not tolerate sexual misconduct in any form, including sexual harassment, sexual assault, relationship violence, sexual exploitation, and sex-based stalking.
For USU's non-discrimination notice, see equity.usu.edu/non-discrimination.
Learn more about:
- USU's sexual misconduct prevention and response efforts in Utah State Today
- Designated confidential resources and other reporting options at sexualrespect.usu.edu
- USU's definition of consent for sexual activity at consent.usu.edu
- Employee sexual misconduct reporting obligations in interim USU Policy 340
USU encourages you to report sexual misconduct to the Title IX Coordinator. Sexual misconduct includes sexual harassment, sexual assault, relationship violence, sexual exploitation, and sex-based stalking.You can report any incident of sexual misconduct to the Title IX Coordinator online at equity.usu.edu/report, by email at email@example.com, in person in Distance Education 401 on the Logan campus, or by phone at 435-797-1266.
Resources for All
Visit sexualrespect.usu.edu to learn more about resources and options that are available, no matter where you are located.
Additional resources include:
- Sexual Misconduct Resource Guide (state and national resources)
- Supportive Measures (including academic and employment accommodations, no contact agreements, etc.)
The Office of Equity grievance process for sexual misconduct formal complaints is an administrative, not criminal, process. More information is available in interim USU Policies 339 and 339A.
The Employee Reporting Obligation webpage identifies employees according to their reporting obligation, handouts that provide a comprehensive overview of employee obligations, and frequently asked questions.
You can find suggested syllabi language for explaining instructor reporting obligations at Equity’s syllabi statements webpage.Information for USU students, faculty/staff advisors and coordinators, and placement site supervisors for out-of-classroom learning experiences.