The FrontRunner is a commuter rail train operated by the Utah Transit Authority that operates along the Wasatch Front in north central Utah with service from Ogden to Provo in both directions. The FrontRunner route has 15 stations, including one in Farmington, where Lagoon is located. Riders of the FrontRunner train can park in the free lots near the train stations in order to use this method of transportation.
Frontrunner Train Schedules Frontrunner Map
FrontRunner Fare Costs for Field Trips
The UTA offers a field trip program for schools that allows students to ride as a group on the FrontRunner on one free field trip per class per school year. The classroom teacher will need to register their group for the day of their trip. Once UTA receives this form, the coordinator will reach out to the person who fills out the form with a code for the UTA GoRide app, along with instructions and answers to any questions.
A UTA bus serves as a shuttle to and from the Farmington FrontRunner Station to the Lagoon Entrance for no additional charge. The shuttle ride takes about six minutes.
FrontRunner Station Addresses
- Ogden Station 2393 S. Wall Ave., Ogden, UT
- Roy Station 4155 S. Sandridge Dr., Roy, UT
- Clearfield Station 1250 S. State St., Clearfield, UT
- Layton Station 150 S. Main St., Layton, UT
- Farmington Station 450 N. 850 W., Farmington, UT
- Woods Cross Station 750 S. 800 W., Woods Cross, UT
- North Temple Station 500 W. North Temple, Salt Lake City, UT
- Salt Lake Central Station 250 S. 600 W., Salt Lake City, UT
- Murray Central Station 140 W. Vine St., Murray, UT
- South Jordan Station 10351 South Jordan Gateway, South Jordan, UT
- Draper Station 12997 S. FrontRunner Blvd., Draper, UT
- Lehi Station 3101 N. Ashton Blvd., Lehi, UT
- American Fork Station 782 W. 200 S., American Fork, UT
- Orem Central Station 1350 W. 900 S., Orem, UT
- Provo Central Station 701 S. Freedom Blvd., Provo, UT