Notice: Currently accepting waitlist for Fall 2023.
USU Logan TRIO SSS is now accepting interest forms (submit below) for the wait list for fall semester 2023. Due to federally required eligilbity ratios, acceptance priority will be given for verified applicants with disability who also meet income eligiblity, and for verified applicants who are first-generation college students who also meet income elibility.
Steps to apply:
Let Us Know You're Interested and Verify Eligibility
Complete Your TRIO Application and Schedule an Intake Meeting
Attend an Intake Meeting
Am I Eligible?
To apply to join USU Logan TRIO, students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Citizen or national of the U.S., or meet U.S. residency requirements for FAFSA
- Enrolled as a bachelor’s candidate (not Associates) on the Logan Campus
- Planning to graduate from USU within 6 years
- Meets at least one of the following criteria:
- First-generation college student. (Meaning no parent earned a bachelor's or higher degree.)
- Low-income. (Students with who qualify for a Pell Grant usually meet TRIO income eligibility. Tax info may be required during the application process.)
- Experience a disability. (Documentation verified through USU Disability Resource Center.)