TRIO SSS is accepting applications for Fall 2024.
Due to federally required eligilbity ratios, acceptance priority is be given for (1) verified applicants with disability who also meet income eligibility, and for (2) verified first-generation college student applicants who also meet income eligibility. Further, intake priority is given to students who plan to take a TRIO SSS math/stat class section and who meet the prerequisites to place into the class.
Steps to apply:
Am I Eligible?
To apply to join USU Logan TRIO, students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Citizen or national of the U.S., or meet U.S. residency requirements for FAFSA
- Enrolled as a bachelor’s candidate (not Associates) on the Logan Campus
- Planning to graduate from USU within 6 years
- Meets at least one of the following criteria:
- First-generation college student. (Meaning no parent earned a bachelor's or higher degree.)
- Low-income. (Tax/income info will be required during the verification process.)
- Experience disability. (Documentation verified through USU Disability Resource Center.)
- Identify with at least one of more of the academic needs supported by TRIO