To provide students and the community with academic exams for university, graduate school, and professional school admissions, placement, course credit, and high school equivalency, as well as a variety of professional licensure and certification exams. Our staff administers, scores, interprets, and reports many exams crucial to an individual's education and career planning.
Professional Testing Center Location/Hours
Logan Main Campus, University Inn, Ground Level Room 115
Enter through "Career Services" entrance (Room 102)
Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Closed Saturday/Sunday and all USU holidays
Important COVID-19 Notice
Due to COVID-19, USU Professional Testing Center is currently operating under precautionary COVID-19 guidelines.
What does this mean for you?
- USU campuses and locations are located in high-risk COVID-19 transmission areas.
- Masks are strongly recommended on campus, and we suggest that all candidates bring a mask to be admitted for any exam at the Center.
- Expect to be screened for any COVID-19 symptoms or history, including a temperature scan, as you enter on the day of your test.
- USU is requiring students to be vaccinated for COVID-19 Spring 2022 Semester.
ACT On-Campus (formerly ACT Residual) Testing
Adjustments have been made to ACT On-Campus Testing as follows:
- ACT Residual testing is available once each month, typically on a Wednesday
- On the testing date, a morning and an afternoon session will be available
- There are no testing dates in October at USU or nation-wide
You may email Eric Jensen or call (435) 797-1004 and leave a message if you have further questions. We will promptly respond to your voicemail.