Instructions for Fingerprinting
Please direct onboarding questions to: Brittany Fish, UCC AmeriCorps Coordinator, email@example.com, 435-797-0964 x1.
To schedule a fingerprinting appointment, follow these instructions:
- Use a laptop or desktop to visit http://fieldprintcncs.com/
- Click "Schedule an Appointment"
- Enter an email address under “New Users/Sign Up” and click the “Sign Up” button. Follow the instructions for creating a Password and Security Question and then click “Sign Up and Continue”.
- Enter the Fieldprint Code for UCC: FPCNCSUtahConsCorps1406.
- Enter the contact and demographic information required by the FBI and schedule a fingerprint appointment at the location of your choosing.
- At the end of the process, print the Confirmation Page. Take the Confirmation Page with you to your fingerprint appointment, along with two forms of identification.
- If you have any questions or problems with scheduling, contact Fieldprint customer service at 877-614-4364 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
There is a secondary component of the background check through the Truescreen Application Station. You will soon receive an email to submit your information for this check