Member Resources

Starting Your Term

runIPT Guidance for Field Crew Members

Guide for field crews

Your MyAmeriCorps Account

Using MyAmeriCorps -- a helpful tutorial on accessing your MyAmeriCorps account, applying for loan forbearance, and directing your AmeriCorps Education Award money.

Login to your account for:
Loan Forbearance: Complete at the start of your term.
Loan Interest Accrual Payback: Complete at the end of your term
Access to your Education Award

How to Access USU Employee Banner Account

Access pay stubs, direct deposit, tax forms, personal information.
1. Go to Banner
2. Click the "Banner SSB" link to login using your USU Employee A#
3. Click "Employee"

Need Help While You're Here?


The MyLifeExpert program provides access to thousands of up-to-date articles, videos and worksheets on topics including health and fitness, financial, career, family, college and more.

Sign up for on your desktop mobile device.
Company access code: americorps

Counseling Support
To access counseling for support on any topic or issue small or large call the toll-free number at: 1-800-451-1834 and state that you are an AmeriCorps member with the Utah Conservation Corps.

You will be connected with a professional, licensed counselor with AllOne Health. In-the-moment support is provided for topics such as substance abuse, stress, depression, anxiety, grief counseling and many other areas. Whatever the question or challenge, please do not hesitate to call - anytime of day. You may be provided information or referrals for in-person counseling, childcare, housing, and other local information that may be useful to you.

PLC Hiring Authority

If you serve at least 640-hours with Utah Conservation Corps, you may be eligible for the federal Public Land Corps Hiring Authority. Find out more by reviewing the resources below. Contact your UCC Regional Field Staff if you have questions.

PLC FAQ Powerpoint (March 2020)
PLC FAQ Sheet (October 2019)
PLC Participant Work Hours Verification Form - General
PLC Participant Work Hours Verification Form - BLM
PLC Participant Work Hours Verification Form - NPS
PLC Verification Instructions - NPS version (October 2019)
PLC Hiring Contact Sheet - Intermountain Region (April 2019)
Life after UCC Federal Hiring tips powerpoint

Life After UCC

Check Out Our Alumni Page!

The Utah Conservation Corps Alumni Facebook Page has all sorts of job resources for you to continue your career after UCC. Request to join!

Visit the alumni page!

Check out the Life After AmeriCorps Guide

Government Jobs

Want to work for the National Park Service, the Forest Service or the BLM? The place to look for all of those jobs, and more, is USA Jobs! 

Applying for jobs on can be a little tricky. It is highly recommended that you read up on some tips before creating a profile. The USA Jobs help center has some helpful tips. There are also plenty of great tutorials on YouTube.

State Jobs: Also consider looking into state jobs! Most states have a website where state jobs, including jobs in state parks, are listed.

Want To Stay In Utah AND Go To College?

The Utah State University College of Natural Resources is one of the top natural resources colleges in the country, as well as one of the most affordable. Most of our fulltime seasonal members can even get in-state tuition relatively quickly! Find out  more about the QCNR!

Want To Keep Working For Conservation Corps?

There are conservation corps all over the country! Check out to find out more!