How Can Your Company Stand Out in the Recruiting Crowd?
- Enhance your recruiting power
- Gain additional exposure
- Increase brand recognition
- Develop relationships with Utah State University students
- Become a partner of the USU Career Design Center
Distinguished Employer Partner
- Job postings and website link on Career Design Center Website (front page)
- Take over our social media for a day (2x per semester)
- Regular recognition on digital monitors in various facilities across campus (21 buildings)
- Recognition in the Career Design Center "Thank You" Distinguished Employer Partner ad twice a semester in USU's student newspaper, The Statesman
- Recognition in major Career Design Center marketing materials throughout the year, including but not limited to yard signs and sidewalk art
- Recognition as a sponsor and free registration for two fall and/or spring career fairs, four representatives each (value $740!)
- Employer Showcase and Information Session, 1 per semester (includes $300 catering credit and marketing)
- Professional Development Workshop or Career Chat- topic of your choice (includes $300 catering credit and marketing)
Career Treks are a form of career exploration that allows students to travel to various cities in order to gain insight into career fields and interest. It's an opportunity for you to gain exposure among the student body. Sponsorship of a trip for a group of USU students to visit your city, tour your office space, learn about your organization, and network with your professionals. Transportation and meal for students included.
- Opportunity for you to showcase your office space or facility
- Educate interested students on the benefits of working at your organization
- Share with students available opportunities and your hiring process/timeline
- Engage students through interactive activities, speaker series and networking/recruiting sessions with team members and alumni
Professional Headshot Event - Sponsor
Held each Spring, members of USU campuses (student, faculty, and staff) have the opportunity to have professional headshots taken free of charge.
Get logo recognition!
Employer Showcase and Information Session
$350 (includes catering and marketing)
This is your day with students on campus to showcase your company through an in person or virtual meeting. This time allows students to learn about different job and internship opportunities offered.
The Career Design Center can work with you to customize a partnership according to your needs.
To take advantage of a partnership opportunity, please contact Julie Pond: