Budget and Faculty Welfare Committee
About the Committee
The duties of the Budget and Faculty Welfare Committee:
- Participate in the budget preparation process.
- Periodically evaluate and report to the Senate on matters relating to faculty salaries, insurance programs, retirement benefits, sabbatical leaves, consulting policies, and other faculty benefits.
- Review the financial and budgetary implications of proposals for changes in academic degrees and programs, and report to the Senate prior to Senate action relating to such proposals.
- Report to the Senate significant fiscal and budgetary trends which may affect the academic programs of the University. (Policy 402.12.4)
- Agriculture and Applied Sciences – Jessica Baxter
- Arts – Corey Christiansen
- Business – Todd Griffith
- Education and Human Services – Lisa Milman
- Engineering – Andrew Sorenson
- Humanities and Social Sciences – Kim Andrus
- Natural Resources – Sunshine Brosi
- Science – Lori Spears
- Libraries – Liz Woolcott
- Extension – Candace Schaible
- Statewide Campuses – Don Busenbark (Chair)
- USU Eastern – Jan Thornton
- Senate – Corey Christiansen
- Senate – Don Busenbark
- Senate – Jan Thornton