Application deadline: Sept. 30, 2020
To support the Center’s goal of funding research or creative works in the field of intersectional gender studies, and to support efforts aimed at advancing women and members of other historically marginalized and underrepresented groups into full and equal participation in the humanities and sciences, we seek proposals for our (virtual) travel grant applications.
- Completed Cover Page, including name, contact information, title or role at USU, Department or unit.
- Proposal (2 pages): briefly describe the fundable activities, their relevance to the Center’s mission and their significance to the applicant’s career
- Itemized Budget
- Evidence of and source for matching funds (If matching funds are not available from any source, please include an explanation for exemption from this requirement.)
- Submit all materials in a single PDF to email@example.com.
The Intersections Travel Grant will provide up to $500 to USU faculty of any rank in pursuit of:
- New project development, research expansion, project completion or performance activities;
- Virtual presentation of original research or creative works at academic or professional conferences;
- Virtual attendance at professional development-oriented events related to inclusion and equity.
- Applicants must be current USU faculty pursuing activities related to the Center’s dual mission.
- Preference will be given to early career faculty and projects that include a clear graduate or undergraduate mentorship component.
- Recipients must agree to acknowledge support from the Center in all public informational materials and publications resulting from the grant.