- The Cache Pride Center serves the LGBTQIAP+ community of Cache Valley. They also help those in need of food, clothing, hygiene items, and temporary housing/shelter, and can help in accessing affirming health care and mental health care.
- Citizens Against Physical & Sexual Abuse (CAPSA) is a non-profit domestic violence, sexual abuse, and rape recovery center that provides support services for women, men, and children impacted by abuse. Services are free and confidential.
- Planned Parenthood provides high-quality, affordable health care in Cache Valley. Serves patients with or without insurance.
- The Logan Pride Foundation strives to create awareness, support, and celebration for the Logan LGBTQA+ community.
- Cache Refugee and Immigrant Connection (CRIC) promotes integration, economic self-sufficiency, and positive connections among refugees, immigrants, and the wider community through two-way education, improved access to existing resources, and development of new services.
Salt Lake City
- Utah Domestic Violence Coalition, based in Salt Lake City, provides services and education on issues of domestic and sexual assault. They also provide free and confidential help and support for victims and survivors of domestic and intimate partner violence.
- The mission of Equality Utah is to secure equal rights and protections for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer Utahns and their families.
- The Utah Pride Center unites, empowers and celebrates Utah’s diverse LGBTQ+ community by providing a safe and welcoming space for education, partnerships, services and events which advance collective health, wellness and success.
- Black Lives Matter Utah works to make Utah a safer and more inclusive state. In addition to helping communities of color achieve social justice, the organization provides officer de-escalation training, diversity training, and implicit bias training. They also provide community resources, including a list of black owned businesses, the black lives matter summer camp for youth, and a calendar of events.
- The Dream Center in the Office for Diversity & Inclusion in the Office of Undergraduate Studies at the University of Utah works holistically with undocumented students and mixed-status families from college access to graduation. The Dream Center (1) engages in specialized college outreach and access strategies, (2) provides individualized advising and scholarship support for current and future University of Utah undocumented students, (3) promotes campus-wide advocacy and trainings for University of Utah students, faculty, staff and administration, and (4) increases community-wide awareness of policies affecting current and future University of Utah undocumented students.
- Urban Indian Center of Salt Lake (UICSL) devotes resources to support and develop accessible, culturally competent healthcare programs and services for the whole family. Additionally, they provide comprehensive limited primary health care services, behavioral health care services, preventative/health screenings, and social services in a holistic responsive way.