Planning an Event on Campus?
Visitors coming for events are required to follow all parking regulations on campus. If you have questions about parking for a specific event please call the Parking Office at 435-797-3414 or contact the group hosting the event. If your event does not have specific parking accommodations then please check the Visitor Parking page to determine where to park for your event.
Event Parking for Football is $10 per vehicle* in any paid parking lot. All other parking lots require a football parking permit. The football parking permits are only available to Aggies Unlimited donors. Get more information about Aggies Unlimited or contact USU Athletics.
Event Parking for Basketball is $10 per vehicle* in any paid parking lot. All other parking lots require a basketball parking permit. The basketball parking permits are only available to Aggies Unlimited donors. Get more information about Aggies Unlimited or contact USU Athletics.
Game Day Parking Notice
The Aggie Athletics website provides more information about home basketball games scheduled through March of next year. Please note the dates for these games on your calendar and make arrangements to use alternative parking locations on those days. Citations will be issued two hours prior to home game tip-off for any vehicles left in lots listed above.
We understand and value the work that you do, and we realize this may be an interruption to your daily study or work schedule, but this is something students and employees can do to help support Athletic activities on campus.
Electronic Sign Request
48 hour notice is required for announcements to be placed on the sign.
- Departments or organizations must submit the information that will be placed on the sign through the parking website
- The Parking designee will edit the information to be placed on the sign. This will allow for the checking of content as well as adjusting the information for the appropriate time frame of the sign
- Any special requests by other entities may submit their request to the Director of Parking who will schedule a meeting of the Parking Sign Committee
- No commercial advertising will be allowed on the sign
- 30 Characters per slide, maximum 2 slides