Services available to all residents
Let's Talk provides students with a confidential, anonymous, informal way to chat with a Res Life embedded therapist. You can share concerns or questions you might have about your mental health or counseling, learn about campus and community resources, understand how to help a friend, or work on solving a problem together. Talking with the therapist is first come, first served.
Mondays 5:30-7:00 pm
LLC Building A multi-purpose room
Wednesdays 5:30-6:30 pm
Richards 2 1/2 lounge
Thursdays 5:30-6:30 pm
Aggie Village Community Center
Urgent Care appointments are same-day appointments that you can request when you need immediate mental health support. They may be helpful if you are in high distress, have recently experienced a trauma, have thoughts of hurting yourself or others, or if you cannot wait until the following day to schedule a crisis appointment at CAPS. If you are in crisis, please call 911 to get immediate assistance.
Mondays through Fridays
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Complete form #17 after clicking the button below to schedule an appointment.
Res Life embedded therapists can provide the following services in their offices, located in the residence halls:
- Brief individual therapy
- Single sessions
- Group therapy
Want to make an appointment?
- Email CAPSResLife@usu.edu or CAPSinfo@usu.edu.
- You can request to meet with one of the embedded therapists in the email.
- Email one of the Res Life embedded therapists directly (see contact information below).
- Call CAPS at 435-797-1012.
- Stop by Let's Talk and talk with the Res Life embedded therapist about making an appointment.