Congratulations to the newly elected members of the SEA Board slated to begin service July 1, 2022.
Any benefit-eligible employee (full-time or part-time, exempt or non-exempt) of Utah State University, who is not a faculty member, is a member of the Staff Employee Association (SEA).
Privileges & Benefits
As a member you have the following privileges, benefits, and opportunities:
- Advocacy for voicing staff concerns
- Staff-focused professional development seminars and trainings
- Elect members of the SEA Board to represent the interests of USU staff employees in a variety of settings
- Run for a position on the SEA Board
- Participate in staff-focused events throughout the year
- Apply for SEA scholarships and professional development awards
- Donate to the SEA scholarship fund to support fellow staff members in pursuing their educational goals
- Be nominated for employee of the month recognition
The USU SEA is a member of the Utah Higher Education Staff Association (UHESA).