NOTICE: All university events have been canceled through Wednesday, April 8, in order to prevent COVID-19 from appearing and spreading in campus communities throughout the state. For more information, visit: www.usu.edu/COVID-19.
Utah State men's basketball earned the Mountain West's automatic bid to the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament following its run in the MW Championship as it defeated seventh-seeded New Mexico 75-70 in the quarterfinals, 11th-seeded Wyoming 89-82 in the semifinals and top-seeded and fifth-ranked San Diego State 59-56 in the championship game.
Utah State will learn its seed, opponent and regional site Sunday afternoon as it is making its 22nd NCAA Tournament appearance all-time, including its 10th since 2000.
Utah State Athletics will begin taking ticket reservations for the upcoming NCAA Tournament on Tuesday, March 10, at 10 a.m. (MT) with a deadline of noon on Friday, March 13. Fans will then be notified Sunday evening if their ticket request has been fulfilled. Orders will be taken in-person at the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum Ticket Office, over the phone by calling 1-888-USTATE-1, or online at UtahStateAggies.com at https://bit.ly/2IvOwAT
Due to a limited number of tickets made available by the NCAA to participating schools, USU Athletics can't guarantee your request. Up to four tickets will be allocated to each customer. All requests will be based off of Aggies Unlimited priority points.
- Available tickets are $100 per seat.
- The limit is four (4) tickets per account.
- The tickets requested must be for the account holder only (no "third-party" will-call).
- All tickets must be picked up from the tournament site in person with a valid photo ID (more information will be given to purchasers when location is confirmed).
- If Utah State advances to the second round, fans who purchase tickets automatically will be charged for the second-round tickets.
Anyone who does not qualify or is unsuccessful in purchasing tickets through Utah State Athletics can still try to secure tickets via the NCAA and Ticketmaster.
If you would like to become an Aggies Unlimited donor, you can donate to the Wayne Estes Fund for Men's Basketball Competitive Excellence at https://www.usu.edu/advancement/athletics/. All donations assist with equipment, travel expenses, team meals, medical and sports performance enhancements, hiring and retaining essential coaches and support staff along with a variety of other operating expenses. Your donation to the Wayne Estes Fund is 100% tax deductible and will be applied to your Aggies Unlimited giving level and priority points.
Fans should stay tuned to www.UtahStateAggies.com as well as its social media platforms at @USUBasketball for complete NCAA Tournament information.
Below is a listing of possible dates and sites for the NCAA Tournament First and Second Rounds:
- Thursday, March 19 and Saturday, March 21
- Spokane, Wash. (Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena)
- St. Louis, Mo. (Enterprise Center)
- Tampa, Fla. (Amalie Arena)
- Albany, N.Y. (Times Union Center)
- Friday, March 20 and Sunday, March 22
- Sacramento, Calif. (Golden 1 Center)
- Omaha, Neb. (CenturyLink Center Omaha)
- Cleveland, Ohio (Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse)
- Greensboro, N.C. (Greensboro Coliseum)
Comments and questions regarding this article may be directed to the contact person listed on this page.