There are many ways to get engaged with the Utah Women & Leadership Project and its mission and efforts to move mountains for Utah girls and women. Anyone across the state can assist by raising awareness, volunteering, connecting, and donating. See specific ideas below, and send us (email@example.com) more ideas if you have them!
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay updated on our events, research, and resources.
- Forward monthly newsletters to those who you think might benefit and invite them to sign up.
- Follow and like our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest)
- Share our infographics and blog posts on your social media accounts and invite others to learn more.
- Share our videos on your social media accounts and through other means.
- Browse our website to see all of the resources we have available; consider how you can use them to help girls and women around you.
- Read our Utah research so you can be informed as you discuss issues with neighbors, coworkers, partners, children, and others.
- Attend our large community events and invite others to join you.
- Invite Dr. Madsen or a UWLP team member to speak at gatherings in a variety of settings (e.g., workplace, church, community).
- Event Volunteers: To help us at one of our community events, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marketing: If you have marketing expertise, we can always use extra hands in marketing events, resources, and research.
- Graphic Design: We are currently working on infographics and other types of design and can use those with professional expertise to assist.
- Rural Event Host: Help spread the word by hosting an event in a rural location near you.
- Curriculum Development: If you have expertise in curriculum development and would like to help, let us know.
- Research Assistance: If you are experienced in looking at and analyzing data from existing reports, we have an ongoing need for people to spend time helping us locate research findings on a variety of topics.
- Website Updates: We have an ongoing need to update the resources on our website (e.g., boards and commissions, media, research publications, grants, related videos).
- Speakers: We keep a speaker list for those who would like to be considered to speak at events or gatherings focused on women’s issues (we share this with other groups who are looking for speakers). If you’d like to be added to that list, please send a resume and description of your specialty and expertise to email@example.com.
We partner and/or collaborate with many of the women’s organizations in the state as well as other groups that focus significant attention on strengthening the impact of girls and women. If your organization is interested in partnering with us please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you lead a women’s organization here in the state, consider joining the Utah Women’s Organization Network, which helps magnify all our efforts as we work to increase communication, identify gaps, and avoid overlaps in services among member groups.
We are a non-profit organization and hence continually need external funding to host events, conduct and publish research, and facilitate other program activities. If you or your organization would like to learn more about becoming a financial sponsor of the UWLP, please email email@example.com.