Utah Boards and Commissions

One way for Utah women to become engaged in leadership roles within their communities is to serve on nonprofit and government boards, commissions, and committees. This webpage will provide information to help you get started in thinking about this type of influence and service. First, we provide links or contact information for potential government boards, commissions, and committees (statewide, county, and city). Second, we will highlight information that may be helpful if you are interested in serving with a nonprofit organization.

Counties & Cities

Beaver County

Box Elder County (Contact 435-734-3320)

Cache County

Carbon County

Daggett County

Davis County (Contact 801-451-3200)

Duchesne County (Contact 435-738-1139)

Emery County (Volunteer Form)

Garfield County

Grand County

Iron County

Juab County (Contact the Juab County Administrator at 435-623-3402)

Kane County (Contact 435-644-2458)

Millard County

Morgan County (Contact 801-845-4011)

Piute County (Contact the County Clerk at 435-577-2840)

Rich County (Contact 435-793-2415)

Salt Lake County

San Juan County

Sanpete County (Contact 435-835-2131 ext. 5)

Sevier County

Summit County

Tooele County

Uintah County

Utah County (Email Brian Voeks at brianv@utahcounty.gov)

Wasatch County (Contact the County Manager at 435-657-3180)

Washington County

Wayne County (Contact 435-836-1300)

Weber County (Contact 801-399-8405)

Nonprofit Boards

How Do I Prepare Myself For a Nonprofit Board of Director Role?

How Do I Find a Nonprofit Organization in My Community and State?