University Commencement CeremonyStudents who graduate Summer/Fall 2023 or Spring 2024 are invited to participate in the 2024 graduation ceremonies which includes the University commencement and college convocations. The Commencement Ceremony will include the traditional walk from the quad to the Spectrum where there will be the awarding of honorary degrees, announcement of university-wide faculty awards, Commencement speeches, and the conferring of degrees upon all graduates. At the college convocation your name is read and you "walk" up to be recognized, receive a diploma cover, and have a professional photo taken.
Utah State University plans to celebrate the class of 2023-24 graduates in person with many college and campus graduation ceremonies. Please see the Logan Campus and Statewide Campuses Schedule pages for the list of events. All ceremonies will be broadcast live.
Downloadable parking maps are available for the Spectrum and Newell Daines Concert Hall.
Drop off zones for the academic procession are marked below.
We recommend all visitors to download the Aggie Safe App, for push notifications in the case of an emergency. You will also be notified of any change of plans due to inclement weather. For more information, please visit the Emergency Alerts page.
Questions regarding diplomas should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding Commencement Ceremonies should be sent to email@example.com. Questions about College Convocation Ceremonies should be directed to the college representatives listed below.
- Caine College of the Arts - firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences - email@example.com
- College of Engineering - firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences - email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Science - email@example.com
- Emma Eccles Jones College of Education and Human Services (undergraduates) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emma Eccles Jones College of Education and Human Services (graduates) - email@example.com
- Jon M. Huntsman School of Business (undergraduates + graduates) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S.J. & Jessie E. Quinney College of Natural Resources - email@example.com
- Integrated Studies Bachelor's Degrees and Associates Degrees - firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Graduate Studies - email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities
For information regarding ASL interpreting, accessible parking, and wheelchair access, please contact the Disability Resource Center at 435-797-2444 or via email at email@example.com.