USU Registrar's Office
rejəˌsträr | noun
USU's filing cabinet
The USU Registrar's Office is primarily responsible for maintaining accurate student records, specifically related to registration, tuition & payment, grades, graduation, and transfer articulation. If you need help with one of these topics, please contact us.
Topics We Can Help With
- What do I need to do before registration?
- How do I register for classes?
- What are the registration deadlines?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- When is my balance due?
- How much will my classes cost?
- How do I access my transcripts?
- How can I control my data privacy?
- How can I update or petition to change my records?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- What are the requirements to apply?
- When are the application deadlines?
- How will my credits transfer from another institution?
- Will my previous coursework satisfy general education requirements?
- How do I submit my transcripts to USU?
FAQ and Forms
If you've come here looking for a specific form or have an unanswered question after looking through the other sections, try here next.