How do I drop my last class?

Students may drop or withdraw from classes in accordance to the Registration Calendar. Dropping or withdrawing from classes can be completed online in the Banner registration system. We highly encourage undergraduate students and non-matriculated graduate students to fill out a Notification of Leave online.

Matriculated Graduate students will need to fill out the Leave of Absence/Continuous Registration form.