How do I transfer credits to USU?

An official transcript from each institution attended must be sent to the Admissions Office. Faxed transcripts and/or copied transcripts will not be accepted. Transcripts submitted for admission purposes become the property of the university and cannot be returned. Official transcripts may be submitted electronically to or by mail to:

USU Admissions
0160 Old Main Hill
TSC 102
Logan UT, 84322-1060