Can I pay my balance by mail?

Yes. To pay by mail, be sure to include your name and student number (A#) and send payment to the following address: Registrar’s Office, Utah State University, 1600 Old Main Hill, Logan UT 84322-1600. Payment to the university may be made by personal check, traveler’s check, bank money order, or cashier’s check in U.S. funds only. Do not send cash