What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?

Students sponsored by a third party should check in with the Bursar’s Office in TSC Room 248. Sponsored students should submit their payment authorization or financial guarantee to the Bursar’s Office. They will invoice the sponsor for payment.