International SOS Travel Registration

Per USU Policy 536: International Travel, all travelers on USU sponsored trips to international destinations are required to participate in USU's International Travel Assistance and Insurance Program.  Currently USU has contracted with International SOS to provide this medical and security travel assistance and with ACE/Chubb for international accident and sickness insurance.

To activate this coverage, travelers must register their trips through My Trips with International SOS.

  • If this is your first time logging into My Trips, you'll be asked to register as a new user.  International SOS restricts logins for USU to the domain, so when registering, it is important to use your email address as your user name.
  • Once your account is created, My Trips will ask you to enter your preferred phone number and email address.  Please use a phone number/email address that you will be able to check while you are abroad since alerts from USU and International SOS will be delivered to your preferred phone number/email address.

Once you are logged in, you will be able to create a new trip.  You'll first need to create a name for your trip and then enter your flight and hotel information.  You can create as many trips as you like as long as you have the appropriate flight and hotel information.

USU Risk Management's approval of Travel Authorizations (TAs) is contigent on travelers' trips being registered with International SOS.

Register Your Trip

When you first log in to My Trips, please use your email address as your username.

MyTrips Login
Create a name for your trip:
My Trip Name
Enter your flight information and hit "Save".
My Trip Flight
Enter your hotel information and hit "Save".
My Trip Hotel
You can return to MyTrips at any time and view or update your information.