Last week, Utah State University’s Office of Global Engagement hosted nine international visitors, from nine different countries, to meet with representatives of different units on campus to talk about the university’s science, technology and entrepreneurship offerings. The visit was in partnership with the Utah Council for Citizen Diplomacy and a part of the U.S. Department of State’s International Visitor Leadership Program. In the one-day stop at the Logan Campus, the visitors met with people from:
- Center for Integrated Biosystems
- College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences
- Utah Science Technology and Research (USTAR) representatives in the Department of Animal, Dairy and Veterinary Sciences in the College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences
- Technology Transfer Services, Office of Research
- Center for Entrepreneurship, Jon M. Huntsman School of Business
Comments and questions regarding this article may be directed to the contact person listed on this page.