Veterans Resource Office
Due to COVID-19, the Veterans Resource Office is now working remotely. You can contact us by email to email@example.com. We will do our best to respond within 24 hours.
You can learn more about the impact of COVID-19 on Veterans at our COVID-19 Information page.
Utah State University's Division of Student Affairs is appreciative of your service to our country and happy that you have decided to pursue a degree here at USU. We look forward to doing our part to help you achieve success while you are here.
Returning to civilian and family life can be an adjustment; you are not alone. Utah State has dedicated staff and faculty members who have educated themselves about the unique challenges faced by veterans, some of whom are returning veterans themselves.
The Veterans Resource Office (VRO) was created to assist USU student veterans in their transition and adjustment from the military to academia and civilian life. The VRO serves as the central clearing house for veterans that need information or assistance regarding their VA benefits, USU related topics or civilian matters.
The VRO is also a place where veterans can gather and network with other veterans on campus in an environment that accepts and supports the unique aspects of military and veteran culture. Please stop in to find out more about the VRO, your input and involvement is welcome and enhances the USU veteran and military affiliated community.
The Veterans Resource Office provides veterans, service members and their families with the highest level of support as they pursue their academic, career and personal goals at Utah State University. Through education, outreach and peer support, we will provide access to available resources on campus, in the community and through the VA.
Goals & Objectives
- Assist individuals with the transition from service to academic life.
- Educate individuals about financial resources available to students and veterans.
- Advocate on behalf of students when necessary.
- Collaborate with other University and community entities to provide resources and opportunities for veteran students.
- Establish a mentoring program utilizing fellow students and faculty.
- Educate the campus and community on veterans' affairs.
Veterans Resource Office
0106 Old Main Hill
Logan UT 84322-0106
Phone, Email & Hours
- Main: (435) 797-7886
- Kellie: (435) 797-8397
- Mike: (435) 797-9187
- Peer Support: (435) 797-0405
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: Closed due to COVID-19
You served us... it's our turn to serve you!