Creating Accessible InDesign Content
When creating content in InDesign, such as PDF, HTML, and ePub files, it is important to make sure that content is accessible. There are fantastic resources available online to help you create content. You can also reach out to Digital Accessibility Services for assistance.
If you are unfamiliar with document accessibility, it could be helpful to begin learning about it by taking WebAIM’s Document Accessibility Course. Many of the principles covered in the course will clarify the instructions outlined on this page.
- Adobe InDesign - Creating Accessible PDFs
- InDesign Accessibility from Penn State
- Creating Accessible PDFs with Adobe InDesign CC Video Tutorial (56 minutes)
- Creating a more accessible PDF in Adobe InDesign Video Tutorial (11 minutes)
- Web Accessibility for Designers