Document Accessibility Course
Due to COVID-19 and social distancing, many departments are sharing more information online—and it is vital that these electronic resources be built in a way that is inclusive and accessible to all users. To support our efforts in creating an inclusive campus, WebAIM has generously made available a document accessibility course that anyone at USU can sign up to participate in for a limited time.
If you create Word documents, PowerPoint files, or Acrobat files, this is an incredible opportunity to learn the basics of creating documents in a way that is accessible through an online course at your own pace.
- Document Content
- Document Structure
- Check Accessibility & Create PDFs
- Optimizing PDFs in Acrobat
- To join the course, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you are added to the course you will receive an email invitation to join.
- The course is available to Faculty and Staff.