Computer Lab Accessibility
The Disability Resource Center (DRC) will work with any student who might need additional accessibility software or hardware placed in a specific lab.
Campus Computer Labs
The Information Technology Computer Labs has general information about all of the computer labs on campus, including the Information Technology labs. More information about lab accessibility is available below.
- Taggart Student Center (TSC) Computer Lab
- Ag Science Computer Lab
- Family Life Computer Lab
- Information Commons Computer Labs
- Sci-Tech Library
- University Reserve (UR) Graphics
- The Adele and Dale Young Education Technology Center (YETC)
- Engineering Lab and Engineering Computer Lab
- English Department Computer Labs
- Computer Science Computer Labs
In the TAR Lab (ESLC 131) JAWS is installed on computers 24, 25, 32 and 33 (two computers on the back row on the left side of the room and two on the back row on the right). In the Old Main Lab (Old Main 229) JAWS is installed on computers 1-5 on the South end of the room.
- Huntsman Computer Labs
All of the computers in EBB 115 are running JAWS and the other two labs have at least 4 computers running the software that are available for use.
The Disability Resource Center has Assistive Technology labs that include the following accessibility software:
- Freedom Scientific JAWS Screen Reader
- NVDA Screen Reader
- MAGic Screen Magnifier
- TextAloud Text to Speech Software
- MathType Accessible Equation Editor
In addition, the DRC has large monitors, video magnifiers, a transformer camera, and handheld video magnifiers.If you have any questions about a computer lab or assistive technology, please contact us.