Utah State University provides hundreds of scholarship opportunities to admitted incoming students and current students. Students are encouraged to submit the USU General Scholarship Application. This application uses student information to match students to institutional and private scholarship opportunities.
- Institutional (USU) scholarships
- Private, Community, and Corporate scholarships
- College, Department, Major and Campus specific scholarships
Academic scholarships for incoming first-year or transfer students.
Access financial resources specific to international USU students. You can also contact the USU Office of Global Engagement.
Access financial resources specific to undocumented USU students. You can also contact Paulina Rivera-Soto in the USU Admissions Office at email@example.com.
State of Utah Programs
The State of Utah provides scholarships to students attending a university within the state.
USU Scholarships Office
PO Box 35146
Seattle, WA 98124-5146
1) Set up an endowment with USU
2) Post your Scholarship in ScholarshipUniverse