International Student Forms
You can access forms related to your program through the International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS) Portal. You will login using your A-Number and your strong password to access this portal. If you need to reset your password or do not know your password, you can manage your account.
Remember to keep your personal and academic information updated in Banner. Changes in Banner will update your information in the Student & Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).
Forms Available on the ISSS Portal
To access these forms you will need to log into the ISSS Portal.
- Immigration Check-in
- Student Forms
- Change of Education Level
- Change of Financial Support (F-1) (J-1)
- Dependent Request (F-1) (J-1)
- I-20 Reprint Request (F-1)
- Immigration Leave of Absence/ Departure
- Program Extension (F-1) (J-1)
- Transfer Out (F-1) (J-1)
- Reduced Course Load
- Employment Forms
- Academic Training (J-1)
- Cap Gap Extension Request (F-1)
- Curricular Practical Training (F-1)
- Off-Campus Employment – Severe Economic Hardship (F-1)
- On-Campus Employment (J-1)
- Optional Practical Training (F-1)
- Report/ Update OPT Employment (F-1)
- STEM OPT Extension (F-1)
- Report STEM OPT Participation (F-1)
- What To Do Before You Travel
- Utah Driver License Division
- Utah Driver License Limited-Term Permit
- Utah Driver License Required Documents
- Social Security
- Study in the States
- Explanation of the 212(e), Two-Year Home Residence Requirement
- J-2 Work Permission
- Visiting Scholars USU Access Form
- Record Release Form
- I-901 SEVIS Fee
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Forms
Please call us at 435-797-1124 if you have questions, or to make an appointment with an immigration advisor.
As an international student, the maintenance of your legal status is ultimately your responsibility. It is your responsibility to understand and follow the rules and regulations that govern your status and visa (e.g., 8 CFR § 214.2(f)). The Office of Global Engagement (“GE”) and International Student & Scholar Services provide support and information related to U.S. immigration laws and regulations related to F and J status at Utah State University but are not ultimately responsible for your status and visa. GE and ISSS staff are not attorneys and any information provided by GE and ISSS should not be construed as legal advice. Individuals are welcome to consult a qualified immigration attorney for specific legal advice, particularly in complicated cases.