Aggie Television (ATV) is Utah State University's own private cable TV system. We've upgraded from analog television to a high-definition digital signal, providing better picture quality. We broadcast an exciting and varied line-up of channels to over 20,000 students, on-campus residents, faculty, and staff. Our main focus is the students and how we can make their experience at Utah State enjoyable and memorable.
Aggie TV is FREE for on-campus housing residents.
Aggie TV Lineup
|3 ORCA TV HD||45 Bravo HD|
|4 University Channel 1||46 Cooking Channel HD|
|5 University Channel 2||47 Food Network HD|
|6 University Channel 3||48 HGTV HD|
|7 ABC (KTVX) HD||49 Syfy Channel HD|
|8 CBS (KUTV) HD||50 Destination America HD|
|9 CW (KUCW) HD||51 truTV HD|
|10 FOX (KSTU) HD||52 Paramount Network HD|
|11 IND (KCSG) HD||53 BET HD|
|12 ION (KUPX) HD||54 A&E HD|
|13 MNT (KMYU) HD||55 FX HD|
|14 NBC (KSL) HD||56 USA Network HD|
|15 PBS (KBYU) HD||57 BBC America HD|
|16 PBS (KUED) HD||58 The Weather Channel HD|
|17 KUEN - UEN TV||59 Travel Channel HD|
|18 UNI (KUTH) HD||60 TLC HD|
|19 CNN HD||61 History Channel HD|
|20 HLN HD||62 National Geographic HD|
|21 MSNBC HD||63 Discovery Channel HD|
|22 CNBC HD||64 Investigation Discovery HD|
|23 Fox News Channel HD||65 Science Channel HD|
|24 Fox Business Network HD||66 Freeform HD|
|25 Bloomberg Television HD||67 Hallmark Channel HD|
|26 CSPAN||68 IFC HD|
|27 TBN||69 AMC HD|
|28 BYU TV||70 Velocity HD|
|29 Fuse HD||71 TBS HD|
|30 CMT HD||72 TNT HD|
|31 VH1 HD||73 Golf Channel HD|
|32 MTV HD||74 NHL Network HD|
|33 Cartoon Network HD||75 MLB Network HD|
|34 Nickelodeon HD||76 NFL Network HD|
|35 Nicktoons||77 CBS Sports Network HD|
|36 Disney Channel HD||78 NBC Sports Network HD|
|37 Disney XD||79 ESPN HD|
|38 E! Entertainment HD||80 ESPN2 HD|
|39 Comedy Central HD||81 ESPNU HD|
|40 Animal Planet HD||82 ESPNews HD|
|41 Lifetime HD||83 Root Sports Rocky Mountain SD|
|42 We TV HD||84 Root Sports Rocky Mountain HD|
|43 OWN HD||85 Root Sports ALT HD (Utah Jazz Games)|
Channel guides can be found at:
- AOL TV Listings - Enter "84322", then choose Aggie TV - Utah State University (Logan) as your provider.
- Zap2it - Enter "84322", then choose Aggie TV - Utah State University (Logan) as your provider.
Some problems with cable can be solved by running a channel scan on your television. This process can vary depending on the model and manufacturer of your television. The instructions below are generalized; for specific instructions, please refer to your owner's manual.
- Ensure that the television is connected to the cable jack and that the television has power.
- Change the television to the TV input.
- Open the television's menu by pressing the menu button on the remote.
- Navigate the menu to the channel scan option. Depending on the model of television it may be listed under a submenu. Common submenus to search include:
- Select the channel scan option. Some television models call it "channel scan", "automatic scan", channel program", or some variation thereof.
- Some television models will have options for different signal, source, or input types. If this option exists, make sure that you select "cable" instead of "air."
- Some television models will have options for different scan types. If this option exists, make sure that you select "digital scan", "digital and analog scan" or "both" and NOT "analog scan."
- Wait for the channel scan to complete. Depending on the television model this can take between 10-20 minutes.
|After the channel scan completes, the television only has two channels: 2 and 116.||
|The television menu doesn't have a channel scan option.||
|The channel scan completes, but I'm missing channels.||