Aggie Television (ATV) is Utah State University's own private cable TV system. We've upgraded from analog television to a high-definition digital signal, providing better picture quality. We broadcast an exciting and varied line-up of channels to over 20,000 students, on-campus residents, faculty, and staff. Our main focus is the students and how we can make their experience at Utah State enjoyable and memorable.
Aggie TV is FREE for on-campus housing residents.
Aggie TV Lineup
|2 Analog Test Channel||46 Cooking Channel HD|
|3 ORCA TV HD||47 Food Network HD|
|4 University Channel 1||48 HGTV HD|
|5 University Channel 2||49 Syfy Channel HD|
|6 MTVU||50 Destination America HD|
|7 ABC (KTVX) HD||51 truTV HD|
|8 CBS (KUTV) HD||52 Paramount Network HD|
|9 CW (KUCW) HD||53 BET HD|
|10 FOX (KSTU) HD||54 A&E HD|
|11 IND (KCSG) HD||55 FX HD|
|12 ION (KUPX) HD||56 USA Network HD|
|13 MNT (KMYU) HD||57 BBC America HD|
|14 NBC (KSL) HD||58 The Weather Channel HD|
|15 PBS (KBYU) HD||59 Travel Channel HD|
|16 PBS (KUED) HD||60 TLC HD|
|17 KUEN - UEN TV||61 History Channel HD|
|18 UNI (KUTH) HD||62 National Geographic HD|
|19 CNN HD||63 Discovery Channel HD|
|20 HLN HD||64 Investigation Discovery HD|
|21 MSNBC HD||65 Science Channel HD|
|22 CNBC HD||66 Freeform HD|
|23 Fox News Channel HD||67 Hallmark Channel HD|
|24 Fox Business Network HD||68 IFC HD|
|25 Bloomberg Television HD||69 AMC HD|
|26 CSPAN||70 Velocity HD|
|27 TBN||71 TBS HD|
|28 BYU TV||72 TNT HD|
|29 Fuse HD||73 Golf Channel HD|
|30 CMT HD||74 NHL Network HD|
|31 VH1 HD||75 MLB Network HD|
|32 MTV HD||76 NFL Network HD|
|33 Cartoon Network HD||77 CBS Sports Network HD|
|34 Nickelodeon HD||78 NBC Sports Network HD|
|35 Nicktoons||79 ESPN HD|
|36 Disney Channel HD||80 ESPN2 HD|
|37 Disney XD||81 ESPNU HD|
|38 E! Entertainment HD||82 ESPNews HD|
|39 Comedy Central HD||83 Root Sports Rocky Mountain SD|
|40 Animal Planet HD||84 Root Sports Rocky Mountain HD|
|41 Lifetime HD||85 Root Sports ALT HD (Utah Jazz Games)|
|42 We TV HD||86 HBO West HD|
|43 OWN HD||87 HBO 2 HD|
|44 Oxygen||88 HBO Comedy HD|
|45 Bravo HD||116 Analog Test Channel|
Channel guides can be found at:
- AOL TV Listings - Enter "84322", then choose Aggie TV - Utah State University (Logan) as your provider.
- Zap2it - Enter "84322", then choose Aggie TV - Utah State University (Logan) as your provider.
Some problems with cable can be solved by running a channel scan on your television. This process can vary depending on the model and manufacturer of your television. The instructions below are generalized; for specific instructions, please refer to your owner's manual.
- Ensure that the television is connected to the cable jack and that the television has power.
- Change the television to the TV input.
- Open the television's menu by pressing the menu button on the remote.
- Navigate the menu to the channel scan option. Depending on the model of television it may be listed under a submenu. Common submenus to search include:
- Select the channel scan option. Some television models call it "channel scan", "automatic scan", channel program", or some variation thereof.
- Some television models will have options for different signal, source, or input types. If this option exists, make sure that you select "cable" instead of "air."
- Some television models will have options for different scan types. If this option exists, make sure that you select "digital scan", "digital and analog scan" or "both" and NOT "analog scan."
- Wait for the channel scan to complete. Depending on the television model this can take between 10-20 minutes.
|After the channel scan completes, the television only has two channels: 2 and 116.||
|The television menu doesn't have a channel scan option.||
|The channel scan completes, but I'm missing channels.||