Summer Citizens Housing
Utah State University Housing and Residence Life offers much more than just a place to live the summer... we make you feel right at home.
Socials & Activities
A variety of activities are coordinated by our on-site Summer Citizen Housing Resident Assistant. Residents receive a weekly newsletter with information about activities and events for the upcoming weeks.
Our activities include a welcome dinner, game nights, potluck dinners, guest speakers, bridge and other card games, ice cream socials and much, much more.
Residents are encouraged to give ideas and participate in planning programs and activities that would be of interest to all.
- Rental rates include a USU Summer Citizen Card for each occupant - up to 2 cards per apartment
- Electricity, gas, water, sewer, garbage, cable TV and computer/internet access
- Two single beds, dressers and desks in each bedroom. Snow Hall has Twin XL mattresses (36 x 80 inches). Blue Square has full beds or twin beds depending on the unit.
- Refrigerator, stove/oven and microwave in kitchen
- Basic living room furniture
What's Not Included
- TV (in Snow Hall), DVD player, or VCR. Blue Square has a TV mounted to the wall in the living room.
- Sheets, blankets, towels
- In-unit washer/dryer (laundry facilities are available in each area)
- Kitchen utensils, small kitchen appliances, pots/pans, dishes, garbage disposal. Snow Hall apartments do not have dishwashers, but Blue Square apartments do include dishwashers in each unit.
- Local phone service is NOT provdided but can be established with USU Information Technology one week prior to arrival. There is a $18 one time fee and $28.04/month charge for phone service which includes voicemail and free domestic long distance. This local phone service is not available at Blue Square.
Rates: May 18–August 7, 2023
|Blue Square: 2 Bedroom||$3,600|
|Blue Square: 4 Bedroom||$4,065|
For questions or to be added to the waiting list, contact Anne Spackman.
Frequently Asked Questions
Snow Hall Summer Citizens will need to provide their own television.
Summer Citizens living in Blue Square have a wall-mounted TV in the living room. However, they will need to bring their own TV for access in a bedroom.
In Blue Square where there is a full size bed in each room, the beds cannot be moved together into the same room as there is not enough space.
Laundry facilities are free to on-campus Summer Citizens.