Summer Citizens Housing
Utah State University Housing and Residence Life offers much more than just a place to live the summer...we make you feel right at home.
SOCIALS & ACTIVITIES
A variety of activities are coordinated by our on-site Summer Citizen Housing Resident Assistant. Residents receive a weekly newsletter with information about activities and events for the upcoming weeks.
Our activities include a welcome dinner, game nights, potluck dinners, guest speakers, bridge and other card games, ice cream socials and much, much more.
Residents are encouraged to give ideas and participate in planning programs and activities that would be of interest to all.
• Rental rates include a USU Summer Citizen Card for each occupant - up to 2 cards per apartment
• Electricity, gas, water, sewer, garbage, cable TV and computer/internet access
• Two single beds, dressers and desks in each bedroom. Snow Hall has Twin XL mattresses (36 x 80 inches). Blue Square has full beds or twin beds depending on the unit.
• Refrigerator, stove/oven and microwave in kitchen
• Basic living room furniture
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• TV (in Snow Hall), DVD, or VCR. Blue Square has a TV mounted to the wall in the living room.
• Sheets, blankets, towels
• Washer/dryer (Laundromats are available in each area)
• Kitchen utensils, small kitchen appliances, pots/pans, dishes, dishwasher, garbage disposal
• Local phone service is NOT provdided but can be established with USU Information Technology one week prior to arrival. There is a $18 one time fee and $28.04/month charge for phone service which includes voicemail and free domestic long distance. The phone service is not available at Blue Square.
Summer Citizen Rates
|May 16 - August 5||2019 Rate|
For questions or to be added to the waiting list, contact Anne Spackman