Whether you've chosen to take online classes, or if your class was changed to online due to COVID-19, USU has prepared online resources to help you succeed. We encourage you to follow the steps below and to explore the available student resources so you are prepared for a successful learning experience.
- Access your online course through USU Canvas.
- View your course announcements and syllabus.
- We recommend students download a Canvas mobile app for iOS or Android to receive notification and participate in courses.
- Review Student Tips for Using Zoom to view live and recorded lectures.
- Review information about online proctoring for final exams if needed.
- Review the available Academic Support resources.
- Need help? Review additional resources for student success.
To be successful learning online, it is important to login often to complete coursework. Engage with your classmates, and communicate regularly with your instructor. View additional online study tips to make the most of your online course experience.