Forms List

Listed here are many of the more common forms students may need to turn into the Registrar's Office for various reasons with links to additional information about when to use the form. Common forms for staff are listed elsewhere.

Form Link Purpose Category
Request a Charge to a Student Account Request by staff at a Statewide Campus to have a charge be added to a student account Financial
FLEx Course Drop Request  Request to drop a Flexible Learning Experience (FLEx) course Registration
Associate/Certificate Request Request to add an Associate or Certificate Degree to a student’s matriculation Academic Records
Registration Options For registration functions that can't be completed by the student in Banner. Registration
Petition for Late Add Petition to register for a course after 20% of the completion of the course. Registration
Petition for an Academic Record Adjustment Petition for a change to a students transcript, such as grade adjustment. Academic Records
Student Fee Waiver For USU staff and spouses who wish to waive their student fees for a specific semester. Financial
Visiting Scholar Student Fee Authorization Request the application of specific student body fees and authorize payment from departmental resources. Use this form when providing access to Visiting Students or Scholars. Financial
Change of Matriculation   In order to change your major/program of study, please contact the advisor of the incomming program. Academic Records
Diploma Replacement Order a replacement diploma Academic Records
Split Form (2nd Bachelor) Request permission to take Second Bachelor's or Graduate Degree courses, while within 30 credit hours of completing the First Bachelor's Degree. Academic Records
Transfer Split Form (2nd Bachelor) If a student is taking courses at another university and will complete their 1st bachelors there, but at the same time, take USU courses, that will not count in their 1st bachelor's degree, please fill out this form and have the other university’s graduation office sign and stamp, with the school seal, stating these courses will not be used toward that degree. Academic Records
Change of Personal Information This form is to be used to change a student's personal information (name, legal sex, birthdate, SSN) in the student information system. Other information can be updated at Once the form is complete, you may upload it securely through Box. Student Information
Petition for Academic Renewal Petition to removed old credits from transcript. Academic Records
Official Transcript Request Request official transcript(s) for student pickup or to have official transcript(s) sent to specified destinations. Academic Records
One-Time Release of Directory (Public) Information Allow a one-time exception to release directory information that is currently blocked. Student Information
Parent Declaration of Student Dependency To approve the disclosure of personally identifiable information concerning the student’s educational record to the individual(s) listed on this form. Student Information
Prior School Repeated Courses Request to retake courses completed at a different institution. Academic Records
Privacy of Directory (Public) Information Block the release of directory information. Student Information
Repeated Courses Request to repeat a course at USU that is not normally repeatable for credit. Academic Records
Student Information Release Authorization Grant permission to USU to release specific student records information to a specific third party who would otherwise not have access to the specified records. Student Information
W-9S Used to provide the student's social security number (SSN) for 1098-T preparation. Once the form is complete, you may upload it securely through the USU Box Change of Information Upload tool. Financial
Transfer Credit Recommendation Request for evaluation of transfer credit coursework by the Registrar's Office. Academic Records
Location Update (Zip Code) Used to update a ZIP code. Please enter the ZIP code where you reside or ZIP code of the USU campus closest to where you reside during the semester. Registration
Verification of Enrollment Verify dates of attendance and earned degrees to employers and background screening firms (alternative to online verification). Student Information
Spouse Pass Semester Access Request Request a spouse pass for a semester. Registration

University policies related to the usage of these forms and their functions will be followed as outlined in the USU Catalog.