Third Party Notification of Leave

The Third-party Notification of Leave form is submitted by a USU Faculty or staff member in the rare cases that the student is unable to complete the Notification of Leave process. If the student is capable of submitting a Notification of Leave request on their own, please direct them to complete that process.

Note: This form is only for undergraduate students. There is a separate process for graduate students to follow if needing to take a break from the University. Please contact Graduate School at or by phone at 435-797-1189 to go through their steps.

Third-party Notification of Leave Form