FranklinCovey All Access Pass Program
FranklinCovey All Access Pass Fee - $160 per seat (discounted price may be available with high demand)
Human Resources is pleased to offer the FranklinCovey All Access Pass to USU faculty, staff, and employees. The FranklinCovey All Access Pass provides unlimited access to all the best-in-class content and solutions. With this membership you will be able to attend any of the live training sessions we offered throughout the year and get access to all the self-paced courses online. Learn more about what is included listed below.
The All Access Pass membership runs from September 1, 2022 – August 31, 2023. Price is estimated to be $160 per seat but could go down depending on how many seats are purchased.
If you need to renew your pass, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-person and Remote Live Workshops
Click on the links below to learn about the courses offered.
- Liz Wiseman’s Multipliers
- The 5 Choices for Extraordinary Productivity
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Presentation Advantage
- NEW! Change: How to Turn Uncertainty into Opportunity
- Video micro-learnings
- Self-paced on-demand courses
- Thought leader webcasts and interviews
- Self-assessments and tools
Access to Jhana Learning Library
- Jhana combines rigorous original research with a bite-size training approach that’s designed specifically for the busy modern learner.
- An online reference tool known for providing fast answers to help you address hundreds of common workplace challenges.
- You will also receive an optional weekly email with current challenges and solutions.
Learn more about Jhana.