Access Your Records

Official Transcripts

A transcript is a record of your academic progress, including transfer courses, credits earned by exam, and earned degrees.

Order Official Transcript
The easiest and cheapest option is to order your transcript online from the National Student Clearinghouse. (If you attended USU Eastern, formerly CEU, prior to Fall 2011 you will need to order the transcript using ‘Utah State University Eastern (formerly CEU)’ as your selected school.)

Unofficial Transcripts

An unofficial transcript lists all of a student’s coursework, without the university seal, signature of the Registrar, or the name of the university.

View Unofficial Transcript
You can view and print your unofficial transcript at any time from Banner.

Degree Works

Degree Works is USU's degree-audit tool that provides a review of past and current coursework organized into completed and incomplete requirements.

Degree Works Access
You can take ownership of your academic plan by learning how to use Degree Works and all of its features.

Diploma Replacement

A diploma replacement order can be done in person or via mail. All instructions, including mailing address and cost, are found in the form below.

Diploma Replacement Form
Please review the diploma replacement form for more instructions.

Your Rights

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974 prohibits Utah State University from releasing certain personally identifiable information from a student’s record to a third party (e.g. parent, spouse, etc.) without the student’s explicit consent. Learn More about FERPA

Related Topics

Still have questions? Contact us to provide feedback about this page or ask a question.