Canvas is a learning management system for hosting course content, delivering online quizzes, accepting online assignment submissions, disseminating grades and feedback, and more.
Zoom is a web conferencing platform that enables remote teaching and virtual meetings from desktop and classroom computers.
Support for teaching procedures, frequently asked questions, and other course development resources.
Find Quick Support
- Dial 1 for CIDI personnel (M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- Dial 2 for Canvas corporate support line (Available 24/7 for USU only)
Other Campus Support Teams
IT Service Desk
435.797.4357(HELP) • https://it.usu.edu
- Login issues (including DUO, password issues)
- Email, Banner, and other basic technical issues
- Classroom and WebEx/Zoom Support
435.797.3617 • https://testing.usu.edu
435.797.4357(HELP) • https://classroomsupport.usu.edu/