- Continually work to develop resources and data collection and analysis to assist campus units (departments, colleges) in their individual efforts to retain students throughout their college experience.
- Become increasingly known as a contact and resource point for entering, first-year, and upper class students, and as a resource center for parents of USU students.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the academic colleges and student service offices to promote "student-first" environment and policies.
- Assist the Utah State University community in understanding the importance of student retention and that all members make a significant contribution to student success.
- Provide programs and services that integrate new students into the USU academic community.
- Foster students' success in the academic environment