Utah State University’s Emergency Hardship Fund provides grants to students who have encountered circumstances that otherwise cause them to drop out of school. Whether you are a student looking to apply or a donor looking to help, you can find all of the information here.
Students Seeking Assistance
Get the help you need with assistance in the following areas:
- Tuition and fees
- Textbooks and school supplies
- Medical and health
- Living expenses
- Rent and utilites
Make a Donation
Your donation ensures students in difficult times can continue their education, creating a strong foundation of stability for the rest of their lives.
Potential Recipients Evaluation
Students who apply will undergo an intensive interview process to determine their level of need, the necessary funds needed, and the area of assistance the grant will cover.
- Extenuating circumstance
- Must have an acute need
- Must be in good standing at Utah State University
- Will be evaluated on other aid received
- Will be evaluated on other resource inquiries
- Must be currently enrolled at USU
- Must have completed one semester at USU
- 2.0 or greater USU GPA