Utah State University has openings for incoming graduate students who want to join our growing Campus Recreation Department and learn from professional practitioners who view leadership as mission critical. Candidates must have a strong service orientation and be capable of applying skills and knowledge in a dynamic setting using various student development philosophies and theories.
Graduate Assistant Package
- 10-month position from August - May with summer hourly available
- $10,000 stipend ($1,000 per month)
- Full in-state or out-state tuition covered by department
- $1,000 professional development funding
- Health Insurance available if needed
It is recommended that all applications and corresponding materials be submitted by December 18, 2020. The positions will be open until filled.
Openings & Descriptions
We will be hiring for these graduate assistant positions for the 2022-2023 school year (intended start date August 1, 2022):
- Aquatic Programs (Position Filled)
- Facilities (Position Filled)
- Competitive Sports (Position Filled)
- Fitness Programs (Position Filled)
- Outdoor Programs (Position Open- Starting Fall 2022)