Aquatics and Safety Mission Statement
The Aquatics and Safety Program offers a safe and inviting environment supported by educated, enthusiastic and professional American Red Cross certified Lifeguards and Water Safety Instructors. It is our mission to provide a diverse aquatic program and facilities for aquatic education, physical activity, and leisure to individuals with different needs and goals as well as educate participants on water safety practices.
Pool Pass Options
Pool passes are good for all Lap & Open Swim Times (children are allowed during Open Swim only. Passes can be purchased at the HPER Service Desk.
- Full-time Students: Free with valid USU ID
- Benefitted Faculty/Staff: Free with valid USU ID
- Student Spouse, Faculty/Staff Spouse: Free with purchase of Spouse Card at Registrar's Office
- Children of Students: Free with parent's valid USU ID (Open Swim times only)
- Children of Faculty/Staff: $2 single-use pass (Open Swim times only)
- Alumni, Non-Benefitted Faculty/Staff, Visiting Scholars, Community:
- $2 children single-use pass (17 years old or younger, Open Swim times only)
- $3 adult day pass (18+)
- $12/week membership
- $55/semester membership
- Family and multi-person passes are not available.
Frequently Asked Questions
For additional questions, not found here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the HPER Service Desk for answers.
- Children under the age of three are required to have both a swim diaper and plastic pants underneath their swimming suit. Both diapers and plastic pants can be purchased at the HPER Service Desk.
- Individuals over the age of three are required to wear proper swim attire. Underwear, bra, and athletic shorts are not permitted in the HPER Pool.
How to Register for Swim Lessons
- Registration for swim lessons is managed through the Campus Rec Portal.
- Please review instructions on how to set up an account or access one you've already set up. You can also email email@example.com or call the HPER Service Desk at (435) 797-1785 for assistance.
How to Make a Lane Reservation
- Lap Lane reservations can be made by calling the HPER Service Desk or ARC Service Desk.
- Reservations can be made up to two days in advance