Fieldhouse

The Fieldhouse was originally constructed in 1937 when it served as the home to USU’s NCAA Basketball team until 1970 when the Dee Glenn Smith Spectrum was constructed.  The Fieldhouse now serves as recreation facility shared by Campus Recreation, Athletics, and Academics.  With a flooring change and a few renovations conducted in 2021, the Fieldhouse now features several spaces designed for student enjoyment and fitness.

field house sign 

Features

  • Approximately 8,500 square feet of fitness space for weight and cardio equipment
  • 3 Indoor Basketball Courts
  • 4 Pickleball Courts
  • 2 Volleyball Courts
  • A 200-meter Indoor Track
  • Cycling Space
  • Strength and Conditioning Room for functional training
  • Billiards Room
  • Squash Court
  • Locker-Rooms

Location

Field House
700 North 800 East
Logan, Utah