Year-end exhibit by Interior Design graduating seniors.
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
This exhibit features 50 photographs that were selected…
Scholastic Warehouse Book Sale at Lundstrom Hall, 1295…
Deadlines - Spring 2015 application closes December 16, 2014
- Fall Semester: April 1
- Spring Semester: October 1
- Summer Semester: April 1
- Application (online or paper)
- Application fee ($40 nonrefundable, $55 if late)
- High school transcript or GED
- ACT or SAT scores (may be waived for applicants 25 and older)
- Concurrent enrollment transcripts
- 2.5 high school GPA or 656 Total GED (550 Battery Average prior to 2014)
- 17 ACT or 820 SAT (does not include the writing portion)
- 90 Index score
- If your academic work does not meet this standard, your application will be considered on an individual basis for potential admission into a 2-year general studies program.
Fast Track Your Application
- Submit an online application and pay the application fee.
- Place the required application materials in a single envelope or packet. Please do not open official college transcripts.
- Send the envelope to:
Utah State University
0160 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-0160