Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Artisan Aggie Cheese tasting & video presentation…
This 1979 Tony Award-Winning play chronicles the true…
The Commerce of Small Satellites Opportunity, demand,…
Saturday Nature Walk -- 10-11:30 a.m. Join us on your…
- Fall Semester: April 1
- Spring Semester: October 1
- Summer Semester: April 1
- Application (online or paper)
- Application fee ($40 nonrefundable, $55 if late)
- High school transcript or GED
- ACT or SAT scores (may be waived for applicants 25 and older)
- Concurrent enrollment transcripts
- 2.5 high school GPA or 550 GED
- 17 ACT or 820 SAT (does not include the writing portion)
- 90 Index score
Applicants are expected to have graduated from a regionally accredited high school. Applicants who have not graduated from high school may apply with a GED. Home-schooled students who submit a transcript from an accredited home-school organization will be evaluated the same as traditional high school students. Home-schooled students without transcripts must provide a list of classes or subjects they have completed, and must submit a minimum ACT score of 21 (SAT score of at least 980); or a minimum ACT score of 17 (SAT score of at least 860) and a minimum score of 550 (equivalent to 55) on the GED.
Under special conditions applicants with a minimum 2.0 high school GPA, 14 ACT and 85 index score (ACT and Index requirements may be waived for applicants who are at least 25 years old) may be admitted into a 2-year Associate Degree program by the Admissions Appeal Committee. Students may appeal with a personal statement and decisions may be made based on educational gaps, improved transcripts, work experience, personal situations, etc. In the 2-year degree program, the student can either earn an AS degree or an AA degree, or will be automatically put into a 4-year program if they meet the requirements for the desired major OR earn 24 credits with a minimum 2.5 GPA at USU. Please note that applicants must apply at least two months prior to the beginning of classes to be considered for admission into this associate degree program, and students cannot begin this associate degree program in summer.
Fast Track Your Application
- Submit an online application and pay the application fee.
- Place the required application materials in a single envelope or packet. Please do not open official college transcripts.
- Send the envelope to:
Utah State University
0160 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-0160