The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
Nicole Boehme, masters student of James Pitts, will…
This exhibit features nine recently acquired pieces of…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
- Fall Semester: April 1
- Spring Semester: October 1
- Summer Semester: April 1
- Application (online or paper)
- Application fee ($40 nonrefundable, $55 if late)
- High school transcript
- ACT or SAT scores
- Concurrent enrollment transcripts
- 2.5 high school GPA or 550 GED
- 17 ACT or 820 SAT (does not include the writing portion)
- 90 Index score
Under special conditions applicants with a minimum 2.0 high school GPA, 14 ACT and 85 index score may be admitted into a 2-year Associate Degree program by the Admissions Appeal Committee. Students may appeal with a personal statement and decisions may be made based on educational gaps, improved transcripts, personal situations, etc. In the 2-year degree program, the student can either earn an AS degree or an AA degree, or will be automatically put into a 4-year program if they meet the requirements for the desired major OR earn 24 credits with a minimum 2.5 GPA at USU.
Fast Track Your Application
- Submit an online application and pay the application fee.
- Place the required application materials in a single envelope or packet. Please do not open official college transcripts.
- Send the envelope to:
Utah State University
0160 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-0160