USU’s primary objective is to protect the health and safety of our guests and campus communities throughout the state. With this in mind, masks are recommended in areas where you can’t maintain a distance of 6 feet from others. If you are feeling any symptoms, or are have been required to isolate/quarantine at the time of your registered event or visit, please stay home.
More information about USU’s approach to preventing the disease on our campuses can be found at usu.edu/covid-19.
Where do you want to tour?
Our Main Residential Campus
Daily Campus Tours
This is the closest you will get to being an Aggie without actually being an Aggie. Our university ambassadors will personally escort you around campus, answer questions, and treat you to Aggie Ice Cream. Campus tours last 1 hour and 30 minutes, but we welcome you to spend the day! Parking validation is provided.
Campus tours begin in the Taggart Student Center Big Blue Room, 229. Because of COVID restrictions, we ask that you only bring one guest per student. You must register at least 2 days in advance, walk-in registrations will not be accepted at this time.
- During the school year (September-April), we offer tours Monday-Friday at 10:00am and 2:00pm. Summer tours (May-August) are offered at 10:00am.
- Make it a convenient and fun trip by staying overnight at our University Inn. We recommend calling and remind you to ask about discount rates.
- If you need any accommodations during your tour, please contact our Campus Tour Coordinator.
Customize Your TourWhile you are with us on campus, you are able to customize your visit by selecting from the following options on your registration.
- Academic Advising - Meet with an academic representative to explore majors and get all of your questions answered.
- On-Campus Housing - Understand your options, tour a student living space, and have lunch on us.
- Athletic Facilities - Get a look at USU's state-of-the-art athletic facilities, and picture yourself in the student section as you stand on the Merlin Olsen Field at Maverik Stadium. Note: This option begins July 1, 2021 and will only be available Thursdays at 2:00pm.
School Group Tours
Due to COVID, 2021 school group tours are limited and are scheduled depending on available resources and space. Tours are offered to high school groups during the school year only (September-April) and must be requested at least 2 weeks in advance. Please email our campus tour coordinator to request a group tour.
2021 Blackout Dates
From Out of State
Check out some of our other events which will include information for out-of-state students.
Connect with Us Virtually
Meet with an Admissions Specialist
Speak with your admissions specialist who can answer questions about admissions, scholarships, student life, housing and more.
If you can't find time to make it here, take a virtual tour of our Logan campus online. You won't get any ice-cream, but if that's all you wanted, you can order it online. Also, make sure you create a USU Admissions account, and we'll keep you informed.
Big-school opportunities, small-school feel. USU Eastern has it all. We invite you to come see our beautiful campus on a one-of-a-kind, personalized tour exploring your interests and academic goals. Visit campus hotspots, tour academic labs, learn about student resources, view campus housing options and enjoy lunch on us.
- Campus tours are offered year-round Monday-Friday at 10:30am. Please register 24-hours in advance.
- Saturday tours may be scheduled by request. Saturday tours require at least 7-days notice.
- All campus tours begin in the Jennifer Leavitt Student Center, Welcome Center, room 131, unless specified otherwise.
- Campus meals are offered during Fall and Spring semester months (Aug-Nov and Jan-Apr).
- Ask for information about scheduling a meeting with a department representatives and/or academic advisor.
- Estimated campus tour time: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
If you have a high school group or a group larger than 10, please register for a Group Tour on Tuesday-Thursday from September through April. Group tours require at least two weeks notice.
2021 Blackout Dates
USU Blanding Campus
Like we said before, Aggie pride is infectious. Get a feel for it in Blanding. During the school year (September-April), campus tours are available Monday-Friday. Please sign up for a tour and a USU Blanding representative will contact you to make arrangements for your visit. You must register for your tour at least 1 day in advance. Campus tours consist of a 15 minute orientation and a walking tour of campus, which includes a housing tour. During your time on campus we will also get you information about admissions, scholarships, and financial aid. Estimated tour time is 1 hour.
The State Is Our Campus
Visiting a Statewide Campus
Utah State University provides multiple options including earning your degree right in your own backyard. A representative will personally escort you around campus, answer questions, and arrange a time for you to meet with your academic advisor.
Select your location and sign up for a tour, campus tours are available Monday-Friday. We will contact you to make arrangements for your visit. You must register for your tour at least one day in advance. Depending on the size of your group, campus tours generally consist of a 15 minute orientation and a tour of campus.