Where do you want to tour?
Our Main Residential Campus
Daily Campus Tours
This is the closest you will get to being an Aggie without actually being an Aggie. Our university ambassadors will personally escort you around campus, answer questions, and treat you to Aggie Ice Cream. Campus tours last 1 hour and 30 minutes, but we welcome you to spend the day! Parking validation is provided.
Campus tours begin in the Taggart Student Center Big Blue Room, 229. We ask that you only bring two guests per student. You must register at least 2 days in advance, walk-in registrations will not be accepted at this time.
- During the school year (September-April), we offer tours Monday-Friday at 10:00am and 2:00pm, as well as on select Saturdays at 10:00am. Summer tours (May-August) are offered Monday-Friday at 10:00am.
- Make it a convenient and fun trip by staying overnight at our University Inn. We recommend calling and remind you to ask about discount rates.
- If you need any accommodations during your tour, please contact our Campus Tour Coordinator.
Customize Your TourWhile you are with us on campus, you are able to customize your visit by selecting from the following options on your registration.
- College Information Session - Meet with a representative to explore their college and get your questions answered. Sessions are subject to department availability.
- On-Campus Housing & Dining - Join us for an info session to learn about on-campus housing options, meal plans, and when to sign up. Lunch is on us!
- Athletic Facilities - Get a look at USU's state-of-the-art athletic facilities, and picture yourself in the student section as you stand on the Merlin Olsen Field at Maverik Stadium. Note: This option is only available by request during the school year (September-April). For available dates, please contact our Campus Tour Coordinator.
School Group Tours
School group tours are limited and scheduled depending on available resources and space. Tours are only offered to high school groups during the school year (September-April), and must be requested at least 2 weeks in advance. View available dates and submit requests early.
2023 Blackout Dates
- Mar 24 (Admitted Students Day)
- April 26-28 (Finals Week)
- May 1-3 (Finals Week)
- May 4-5 (Commencement)
- May 29 (Memorial Day)
- Jun 5-7 (USU Leadership Conference)
- Jun 12-14 (USU Leadership Conference)
- Jun 19 (Juneteenth)
- Jul 4 (Independence Day)
- Jul 24 (Utah Pioneer Day)
Map Self-Guided Tour
Can't make it to a tour? Check out our Self-Guided Campus Tour.
Video Camera Watch The College Tour
Get a sneak peek of life at Utah State by watching 10 Aggies share their experiences.
From Out of State
Check out some of our other events which will include information for out-of-state students.
Register for a transfer student Campus Tour or a Transfer Day for specific information related to Transfer Students.
USU Eastern Price Campus
Visit USU Eastern
Big-school opportunities, small-school feel. USU Eastern has it all. We invite you to come see our beautiful campus on a one-of-a-kind, personalized tour exploring your interests and academic goals. Visit campus hotspots, tour academic labs, learn about student resources, view campus housing options and enjoy lunch on us.
- Summer campus tours are offered Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:30am. Please register 24-hours in advance.
- Saturday tours may be scheduled by request. Saturday tours require at least 7-days notice.
- All campus tours begin in the Jennifer Leavitt Student Center, Welcome Center, room 131, unless specified otherwise.
- Campus meals are offered during Fall and Spring semester months (Aug-Nov and Jan-Apr).
- Ask for information about scheduling a meeting with a department representatives and/or academic advisor.
- Estimated campus tour time: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
School group tours are limited and are scheduled depending on available resources and space. Tours are offered to high school groups during the school year only (September-April) and must be requested at least 2 weeks in advance. Please use the "School Group Tour" button at the top of the page to see availability and submit a request.
2021 Blackout Dates
- Nov 24-26
2022 Blackout Dates
- Jan 17
- Feb 11 (Junior Preview Day)
- Feb 21
- Mar 4 (Leadership Day)
- Mar 7-11
- Jul 4
- Jul 25
- By Request
USU Blanding Campus
Like we said before, Aggie pride is infectious. Get a feel for it in Blanding. During the school year (September-April), campus tours are available Monday-Friday. Sign up for a tour and a USU Blanding representative will contact you to make arrangements for your visit. You must register for your tour at least 1 week in advance. Campus tours consist of a 15 minute orientation and a walking tour of campus, which includes a housing tour. During your time on campus we will also get you information about admissions, scholarships, and financial aid. Estimated tour time is 1 hour.
The State Is Our Campus
Schedule A Tour Below With A USU Representative
Visiting a Statewide Campus
Utah State University provides multiple options including earning your degree right in your own backyard. A representative will personally escort you around campus, answer questions, and arrange a time for you to meet with your academic advisor.
Select your location and sign up for a tour, campus tours are available Monday-Friday. We will contact you to make arrangements for your visit. You must register for your tour at least one day in advance. Depending on the size of your group, campus tours generally consist of a 15 minute orientation and a tour of campus.