Utah State Campus Recreation’s personal training is designed to help you meet your health and fitness goals! Whether you want to lose weight, gain strength, train for sport performance, or improve your overall health, our Certified Personal Trainers can help! Take advantage of our affordable prices, knowledgeable staff, and easy accessibility.
FREE when followed by a purchase of one or more personal training sessions, otherwise, the cost of this service is $5.
- Fit3D scan to measure body fat percentage and lean muscle mass
- A one-on-one with the trainer to discuss your results and goals
- Fitness assessment related to your goals
Not sure if you're ready to commit to purchasing personal training sessions? This 45 min consultation with a certified personal trainer is a great way to see where you are at and how we can help you reach your goals.
Individual personal training is the best option for those who have fitness goals, little or no exercise experience, or enjoy a one-on-one setting. Your trainer will create an individualized exercise program based on your unique goals.
|# of Sessions||Student &
Faculty & Staff
Partner Training (2 People)
Partner training allows you to get personalized attention at a more affordable price. Great for friends, spouses, or just anyone that enjoys working out with a training partner. This is a great way to bump up the intensity and change up your workouts!
|# of Sessions||Student &
Faculty & Staff
Aggie Fitness Package
The Aggie Fitness package consists of three sessions to design a customized 6-week workout program. This 6-week customized workout program is designed to meet your fitness goals through a body composition and fitness assessment, and guidance from a certified personal trainer.
This three-session package includes:
- Session 1: A Fit 3D body composition analysis and fitness assessment covering measures of muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, and strength. Following this assessment, you’ll consult with a certified personal trainer who will design an individualized program based on your goals.
- Session 2: Meet with your trainer for a one-hour training session to go over exercises included in your six-week workout program. . During this session, you will learn how to complete all movements with proper form, recieve feedback and answer any questions you may have.
- Session 3: Follow up with your trainer for a second one-hour training session to assess progress, modify exercises as needed and receive suggestions for continuing your workout program.
Want to learn more about your current fitness levels?
This 45 minute package incldues:
- Fit3D Scan to measure body fat percentage and lean muscle mass
- Muscular strength and endurance testing
- Submaximal Vo2 cardiovascular endurance test
- Flexibility assessment
Virtual Personal Training
Campus Recreation’s virtual personal training is designed to help you meet your health and fitness goals from the comfort and safety of your own home! Whether you want to lose weight, gain strength, train for sport performance, or improve your overall health, our Certified Personal Trainers can help!
Personal Training Prep Course
Have you ever wanted to become a Personal Trainer? Register for our Personal Trainer Certification course today!
What is it?
Campus Recreation is hosting a Personal Training Prep course to set you up for success in passing the “gold standard” ACSM Certified Personal Training exam. This class will include both classroom-style learning and in-studio practical application, where you will learn all key components for your ACSM Personal Training Certification exam. Taught by a fitness professional with years of experience and multiple certifications, this course will prepare aspiring personal trainers to sit for the ACSM exam.
This class DOES NOT include the purchase of the ACSM Exam.
Date & Time:
The 7-week course will be held on Tuesday from 5-7:30pm in the ARC Conference Room, located on the 3rd floor by the rock wall. The course will begin September 28 and end November 9.
The cost for the course is $375 for USU students.
The cost is $455 for USU faculty, staff, and community members.
The package includes:
- 7- week instructor-led course
- ACSM-CPT Hardcopy Textbook
- Chapter Content Learning Videos
- Study Flash Card Bundle
- Practice Exams & Quizzes
- ACSM-CPT comprehensive study guide
- You must notify your personal trainer within 24 hours prior to your session if you would like to reschedule or cancel your session. If you cancel in less than 24 hours or no-show your personal trainer has the right to consider this a redeemed session.
- All packages are non-refundable and expire 6 months after the date of purchase.
- All personal training files are kept confidential.
More questions? Email our Coordinator of Fitness & Wellness, McKenzie Sorrells at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is personal training for?
Anyone! Whether your goal is to get stronger, increase endurance, lose weight, feel more confident, have more energy or improve your overall health, personal training is individualized and designed to suit your goals.
What are the benefits of having a personal trainer?
Meeting with a personal trainer provides you with a consistent workout routine, an individualized exercise program, goal setting strategies and instruction on how to use our exercise equipment. A personal trainer also provides motivation, guidance, and support along your fitness journey!
Where do sessions take place?
All sessions are located at the ARC or Fieldhouse across from the ARC on campus.
Do I have to be a member of the ARC to train?
Anyone can train in the ARC.